Feature Release 2.15.0
- New feature – Part Counting Tool – New ability to import count files into a count session including a tool for resolving issues such as duplicate or invalid parts in the import. Also added ability to delete an active count session
- New feature – Special Order Reporting – New common search called Special Order Summary for reporting special orders on customer orders to make it easier to monitor parts that need to be ordered and/or the parts are all in waiting to be invoiced to the customer.
IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES:
- Correction – Issue with tax being incorrectly calculated on Kits in the internal service jobs on stock units has been resolved
- Correction – We’ve removed the ability to change the trade-in category on a deal which has already been invoiced
- Correction – We’ve corrected an occasional issue causing a vendor receiving to not load