Feature Release 2.5.0
- New feature – Added ability to Backdate Invoices, Payments and Deposits in customer orders when user has the Backdating permission enabled
IMPROVEMENTS, UPDATES AND FIXES:
- Correction – Resolved issue with duplicate appointments for the same service job.
- Correction – Resolved issue with vendor receiving being saved with blank packing slip # due to the entry of a value that has already been used.
- Correction – Resolved issue with generating an export containing a large number of records from reporting.
- Correction – Resolved issue with setting a deal status back to In Progress.
- Correction – Corrected display of job name in the line item move action.
- Correction – Remove additional pop-up with moving ordered items from one section to another.
- Correction – Issue display the calendar date picker in the claim response wizard.
- Correction – Resolved issue with including the Assign Technician action inside the create appointment window when the action to create the appointment came from the customer order job.
- Correction – Restrict user from changing Who is Paying for the Job once the job status has been set to Complete.
- Correction – Enforced descriptions on sublet line items and sublet code definitions.
- Correction – Resolved incorrect warning related to temporary units on deals when it does not contain temporary units.
- Correction – Resolved issues with incorrect committed quantity on a part when it was originally added to a customer order as being sold and then change to being returned.
- Correction – Corrected issue with order lots not being properly reset when they are turned off for a part.
- Correction – Corrected an issue related to moving special order parts between sections when they have already been ordered on a VO.
Patch Releases 2.5.x
- 2.5.1 – Correction – Resolved date range issues in searches for Australia.
- Correction – Updated backdating invoice restrictions to ignore reversed and reversal payments as well as charge on account payments.
- Correction –Updated cash reconciliation to ensure that it properly reflects the payment date of payments/deposits instead of the created date.
- Correction – Resolved reference error in unit receiving when the same model exists for two different makes.