Feature Release 2.21.0
- New feature – Optional short label format – we now support both the existing large format as well as a new shorter format which accommodates only 1 description line vs two on the large format
- Large> 89mm X 36mm or 3.5” X 1.4” Dymo code=30321
- Short> 89mm X 28mm or 3.5” X 1.125” Dymo code=30252
Backend configuration setting controls which one is used by an org
- New feature – Price file import tool now allows user to control which package setting should be obeyed, either the one on the price file or the one on the part record
- New feature – Adjusted the automatic View Related part window so that it is only auto-displayed when the available quantity on the part is zero
IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES:
- Correction – Corrected the hyperlink for categories in grid search so the user is taken to accounting integration setup instead of the old Kendo grid for categories
- Correction – Corrected issue found when reporting oversolds
- Correction – Amendments to forms for a specific customer
- Correction – Resolved issue loading customer orders which contain kits that do not have related line items
- Correction – Resolved issue caused when a trade-in was removed from a deal that already had options committed which incorrectly set the deal status back to Quotation
- Correction – Resolved error condition caused when selecting the Print action from a customer order that only contains a quotation deal
- Correction – Resolved issue caused when user changes deductible amount after it had already been invoiced to the customer
- Correction – Adding warning to the add appointment screen informing the user that they cannot save the appointment until they have selected a COU
- Correction – Resolved issue which occasionally caused a financing product to not be included in the deal totals
- Correction – Resolved issue causing name on deductible invoice to not be that of the customer
- Correction – Implemented scripts for the resyncing of Xero transactions
- Correction – Part in deal options are now obeying the price level control set for the customer
- Correction – Resolved display issue on IPad devices in the following area
- Homepage widget headings wrap
- Save button on Co line items
- CO service job section
- CO deal section
- CO deal financing section
- CO claim response window
- Part counting tool
- Add vendor window
- System settings tiles
- Checkout window
- Post checkout view related modal window issue
Patch releases 2.21.x:
- 2.21.1 – New feature – New setting is available allowing the user to control which odometer type is used by default. This setting can be found in settings and controls.
- 2.21.1 – New feature – Deal financing sections can now be Unapproved so long as the deal has not been invoiced.
- 2.21.1 – New feature – User can now add and commit new deal options after all previously committed deal options have been removed from the deal merchandise/service and the deal itself.
- 2.21.1 – New feature – All imports using CSV file formats now properly handle fields in these files which are encapsulated with double quotes. This will specifically eliminate issues import SOM files.
- 2.21.1 – Correction – Resolved issue causing customer order to freeze when adding kits which do not contain kit line items.
- 2.21.1 – Correction – Form mapping updates for Horsham.
- 2.21.1 – Correction – BP Admin user will no longer be visible in the user permissions screen.
- 2.21.1 – Correction – Resolved issue causing accounting integration sync failure when Vendor Receivings containing a large number of line items are stocked.
- 2.21.2 – Correction – Corrected Fusion reporting issue related to deal merchandise.
- 2.21.2 – Correction – Corrected issue causing Xero sync failure for deals which are being invoiced before the deal service has been invoiced.
- 2.21.2 – Correction – Forms update requested by Stream RV.
- 2.21.3 – Correction – Corrected encapsulation issue in price file importing.
‹ Back to all