Sprint 82 Release notes
- Layaway/Part transaction type – We’ve added the function to
- Assign a transaction type to the Parts & Accessories(P&A) section on a customer order.
- Control whether or not parts in that section commit inventory or are special ordered.
- Active part sales – A new common search which shows information about active parts sales from customer orders has been added.
- Appointment scheduling – When creating or editing an appointment, we’ve added the ability to assign a technician to the job.
IMPROVEMENTS, UPDATES AND FIXES:
- Fix – We’ve corrected issue restricting user from invoicing multiple service jobs.
- Fix – We’ve corrected a tax calculation issue in claim response.
- We’ve also fixed a few bugs and made minor UX improvements throughout the platform.