WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address and billing information such as credit card numbers and expiration dates. We hold your Personal Information on servers located in the United States of America (the “U.S.”). We use top tier, third party data hosting providers such as, Salesforce.com, AWS, and Microsoft Azure, to host our services on servers located in the U.S. If you are a non-U.S. resident, this means that your Personal Information will be transferred to the U.S.
When you utilize any of our services, including Blackpurl, we will need to collect certain Personal Information from you in order to provide and improve upon our services. How we collect this information will depend on how you choose to use our services and interact with us, including the services and opportunities we might provide on our websites, blackpurl.com, blackpurl.com.au, and no2dms.com, and our mobile application, Blackpurl. We may also collect Personal Information you provide while using our website or mobile applications, and we may also record information that details your use of our services.
Your provision of Personal Information constitutes implied consent for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information for all of the purposes identified below.
If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information (for the purposes listed below) please contact email@example.com. Please note that we may be unable to continue to provide you with our services if you withdraw your consent.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You specifically consent to the following uses and disclosure of your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity;
- To provide the services that you have engaged us for, to do all things necessary to administer those services, and to communicate with you regarding such services and offerings;
- To research, develop, manage, protect and improve our website, mobile applications and services;
- To provide you with information on products, services, special deals, surveys or a newsletter or email updates in connection with a product or service about which you previously inquired, or about a product or service that we think you might be interested in;
- To maintain and develop our service-oriented software and other business systems;
- To invoice and collect payment for services provided by us to you;
- To assist with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the services that we provide;
- To analyze data, or to have a third party do so on our behalf; and
- We may also use Personal Information if we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, state, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
By using our services, you agree that we can access, aggregate and use non-personally identifiable data we have collected from you. This data will in no way identify you or any other individual.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
UPDATING AND CHANGES
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your Personal Information by notifying us of any changes to your information. To correct your Personal Information, to confirm whether or not we have a record of your Personal Information or to update your Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES/SITE USAGE DATA AND COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website also uses a web use monitoring service which provides us with certain information about website visitors such as IP addresses and publicly available information, for the purposes of giving us operational and marketing data about our website visitors’ use of our website for our business purposes. The type of information gathered in monitoring use of the website could include, but will not be limited to, internet browser information, operating system information, dates and times of a particular users visit and/or click path taken through the site, lookup information, and information that may be publicly available in connection with an IP address such as general location of the user, business names and contact information. This aggregate information provides statistics and publicly available information that we use to analyze, market and improve our website, services and business. We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about your privacy or our use of your Personal Information, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will inform you of our complaint procedure and work towards resolving the situation. If a complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken including, if necessary, amending our practices and procedures.