If you own a powersport or marine dealership, then you’re probably always looking for ways to improve your business. One way to do that is by joining a dealer 20 club. A dealer 20 club is a group of like-minded dealership owners who meet regularly to share best practices and help each other grow their businesses. In this blog post, we’ll discuss what a dealer 20 club is and how it can help you.
What Is a Dealer 20 Club?
A dealer 20 club is a group of approximately 20 dealerships that meet regularly to share best practices and ideas. The goal of the club is to help each member improve their dealership so that they can be more successful.
Some of the topics that are typically discussed at dealer 20 club meetings include:
- Sales strategies
- Marketing initiatives
- Employee training programs
- Inventory management
- Financial management
- Customer service policies
- Dealership management software
How Can a 20 Club Help You?
Joining a dealer 20 club can have many benefits for your dealership. Some of the ways in which a dealer 20 club can help you include:
- Giving you access to best practices from other successful dealerships: You’ll be able to learn from the successes (and failures) of other dealerships in order to find the methods that work best for you.
- Allowing you to network with other dealership owners: You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with other dealer professionals who can offer advice and support.
- Helping you stay up-to-date on industry news and trends: You’ll be able to stay on top of industry changes so that you can make the necessary adjustments at your dealership.
- Providing you with accountability: Having regular meetings will help keep you accountable for making improvements at your dealership.
How to Find a 20 Club to Join
There are a handful of organizations out there that can assist you, like Garage Composites. Take some time and ask your fellow dealers if they have any recommendations. You can also go online and search for a club near you.
If you own a powersports or marine dealership, then joining a dealer 20 club is something you should definitely consider doing. A dealer 20 club gives you access to best practices from other successful dealerships, allows you to network with other powersport and/or marine professionals, helps you stay up-to-date on industry news and trends, and provides you with accountability. All of these things will put your dealership in a better position to succeed.