It’s not often you get two product releases in a single month but our engineering team was working double-time. Check out all the new functionality below.
Price File Import Tool
- We have updated the Price File Import tool so that it could also be used to load in locations
- For further information, please review – How to Import a Vendor Price File
Customer Records – Payment of account
- We have made a change for payments on account on the Customer Record, unapplied payments can now also be selected along with unapplied credits.
- For further information, please review – Receiving Payment of Account in Blackpurl (Accounting Integration)
- Updated the format of the BRP parts picklist to align with the new format required by BRP.
Job Clocking off from Customer Order
- We have implemented the ability for the user to enter notes when clocking off of a job directly on the customer order
Customer Owned Unit Selector
- We have improved how users can select a Customer Owned Unit (COU) for Service Jobs or Trade In etc.
- Previously the user could only select by scrolling through the drop down list of all the COUs for that Customer and if the Customer had quite a few COUs then it was quite slow to find the correct unit.
- Now the user can search for a specific unit using various values such as VIN / color of unit / plate number etc.
- In the Please select section, type in the value you want to search by and the results will then match your value.
Deal Documents for Trade in Only Customer Orders
- The labeling on the Deal documents (Bill of Sale and Offer to Purchase) for trade-in only Customer Orders have been updated to show the customer information as “SELLER” and not “SOLD TO”.
- For example: